Tuesday 30 July 2013

Animals on facebook (Part-2)

Lion: Roarrrrrrrrr!
Like. Comment

Lioness: I lost my Roar! :(
Likes. 943 Comments.
Animal1: Awww :(
Animal2: Awwwwwwwwww :(
Animal3: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(
...
...
Lion: I'm the King! It's not fair that you get such a whopping response while I don't.
Lioness: This is facebook, honey! Welcome to the world of (drama) Queens. ;)

Crow: Damn those Cuckoos! Leaving their babies in my care, how could they love 'Spring' more than their 'Off-spring'?!

Mosquito: Blood is thicker than water and I know that better than humans. B-)

Cow: I always thought how awesome it was to have such a flexible jaw, and then Jim Carrey trampled on my pride. :(

Bitch: People don't bother to browse through my profile. :( May be my name says it all.
Like. 1 Comment.
Wolf: Ditto! Females ignore my friendship requests. :(

Bat: My hearing sense is (ultra)sound enough to locate & snatch a prey before it 'bats' an eye. B-)

214564367 Birds joined the Group "We are NOT ANGRY!"

Fish: Dear Fishermen, stop playing with those hooks and 'play hooky' from your job for once!

Pig: Humans are the worst hypocrites! The very same beings who regard "pig" as a cuss word, treat us with honour on the table as "Ham", "Bacon", "Chorizo" and what not. X-(

Black Mamba edited his Work Profile:
Employed as a DJ at 'Under the Hard Rock' cafe.
Like. 3 Comments.
Green Mamba: I envy you but I can't get greener than this!
Black Mamba: Join me mate! Let's groove to "Mamba no.5". B-)
Green Mamba: That era's gone, my friend! I'd rather wiggle wiggle wiggle to "Sexy & I know it".

Centipede: I get goosebumps whenever I listen to "Pug ghungroo". :|
Like. 1 Comment.
Goose: *bump* :P

Cockroach: My expeditions are either 'hit' or 'flop'. It's a hit if I flop around well. It's a flop if I get hit.

Eagle: I can't help smirking over the "sky-diving" hoopla created by those humans.
Like. 2 Comments.
Fish: The same applies to those scuba diving freaks, but, my bad, you won't understand. :P
Eagle: Well, you will never know "where eagles dare" either. :P

Bulldog: It's funny that "Bulldogs" and "Botox" sound similar.

Elephant: How do I accommodate my whole picture on this timeline?!
Like. 1 Comment.
Ant: Hahaha, timeline doesn't suit us. You "loom" while I "zoom". :P

Ugly duckling: I might be hideous, but my profile pictures are always Swan-tastic! ;)


Hare and Tortoise attended the Event- "Let's race once again".
Event Wall.
Hare: I won! I won!
5 minutes ago near "x" place.
Like. 2 Comments.
Tortoise: I can see that you posted from "x" place, but the winning post is located at "y" place. Hard luck pal, I won!
Hare: Damn! What ruined my first race was a nap, and now, it's an apple map! :(

Snail: Ask me what "an eye for an eye" means! B-)

Horse1 edited his Work Profile:
Worked as an intern at a horse-riding ranch.
Employed as a racehorse at Derby.
Promoted to Polo. B-)
Like. 1 Comment.
Horse2: Wow, I'm still stuck as a ride at weddings! :|

Zebra: We always come through with flying colours, literally! ;)

Ant1: Making hay while the sun shines. :) -with Ant2, Ant3, Ant4.....
Like. 5 Comments.
Grasshopper: Hitting the hay with food and wine. :P
Ant1: When the hay turns cold, you'd better not whine. :P
Grasshopper: Then why are you "making hay" on facebook?!
Ant1: Come on, I'm just "checking-in" with my friends.
Grasshopper: Show-offs.

-Rati Bhagwat

No comments:

Post a Comment